NS hax
Welcome!~ Hope you enjoy your stay here.. Login or register if you haven't already Smile
Cheers!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NS hax
Welcome!~ Hope you enjoy your stay here.. Login or register if you haven't already Smile
Cheers!
NS hax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW TO EDIT ACTION SCRIPT AT .swf CHEAT FILE??? :/

3 posters

Go down

HOW TO EDIT ACTION SCRIPT AT .swf CHEAT FILE??? :/ Empty HOW TO EDIT ACTION SCRIPT AT .swf CHEAT FILE??? :/

Post by KUCHIKI ASUYAMARU Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:47 am

What Application I Need??
I Want Try Recycle Expire Cheat .swf File !!
^_^ (Y)
KUCHIKI ASUYAMARU
KUCHIKI ASUYAMARU

Back to top Go down

HOW TO EDIT ACTION SCRIPT AT .swf CHEAT FILE??? :/ Empty Re: HOW TO EDIT ACTION SCRIPT AT .swf CHEAT FILE??? :/

Post by Aleksandar Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] go on that site,chose file,copy everything then paste in some c++ program like notepad++ and then edit file...when u finish with editing just save file as "filename".swf
Aleksandar
Aleksandar

Back to top Go down

HOW TO EDIT ACTION SCRIPT AT .swf CHEAT FILE??? :/ Empty Re: HOW TO EDIT ACTION SCRIPT AT .swf CHEAT FILE??? :/

Post by iappo Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:28 pm

Application you need :
1. Adobe flash cs3/cs4/cs5/cs6 ( either one should do the trick )
2. Flash Decompiler Trillix 4.0 ( You can try higher version too, but higher version seems to give me error when decompiling ninja_association.swf [Headquarters in ns] )
3. Jpexs or as3 sorcerer ( To read obfuscated scripts like code library and client library )
4. Charles ( So that you can see what exactly is happening, what amfs being called and responses )
iappo
iappo
Admin

http://nshax.forums.cl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down